Motorized Use Disability Permit

General Information
Individuals holding a valid Class A, Class C, or Class B Shoot from Vehicle disability permit issued by the State of Wisconsin for more than one season can apply for a Motorized Use Disability Permit from the Douglas County Forestry Department.  Disabled Hunt with Crossbow permits do not qualify.  Permits will not be issued for "Low Motorized" areas as defined by the Douglas County Access Management Plan.  Applications can be obtained by contacting the Douglas County Forestry Department.