Report a Change of Address or Employer

Change of Address or Employer
To report a change of address or employer, you can call the Child Support Agency 24 hours a day at (715) 395-1420 or (715) 395-1327, or email to leave your new information.

You may also change your address on the Child Support Online Services (CSOS) website.

Required Information
Please remember that you must provide your full name, PIN, or social security number if you are leaving the message on voicemail.  You must also provide your current telephone number in the event we need to contact you to verify the information.