Click to Home
Go To Search
Economic Support
How to Request a Hearing
A hearing would be requested if there is a problem or services were denied and you would like further information or to dispute the action.

Requests for a hearing must be made in writing and include your name, mailing address, a brief description of the problem, which county or state agency took the action or denied the service, your social security number, and your signature. Mail the request to:
Division of Hearings and Appeals
P.O. Box 7875
Madison, WI 53707-7875


Great Rivers Consortia: FoodShare and Medical Assistance Programs
The following can be done online and/or by phone:
  • Get information on how to apply
  • Report case changes
  • Ask questions

Phone:  1-888-283-0012
Fax proof/verifications:  1-855-293-1822
These numbers are toll free.

To schedule an interview either by phone or in person, call (715) 395-1544, Ext. 2.

Customers may also mail in their applications, verifications, and other information to:
CDPU (Central Document Processing Unit)
P.O. Box 5234
Janesville, WI  53547-5234

Replacement Benefit Cards
To report a lost FoodShare card, call 1-877-415-5164.

To report a lost medical card, call 1-800-362-3002.

Contact Us Sitemap Employee Login Photo Credits Accessibility Copyright Report a Concern Translation/traducción/kev txhais Powered by CivicPlus
Douglas County Courthouse  |  1313 Belknap Street  |  Superior, Wisconsin 54880  |  Ph: (715) 395-1341