- April 7, 2015 - Spring General Election
- November 4, 2014 - General Election
As a courtesy, all Douglas County preliminary election results will be displayed on election night and will remain posted until certified. These results do not reflect accurate write-in candidate votes, or late-arriving absentee and provisional ballots, which may be outstanding. After review and certification of results by the Douglas County Canvass Board, only federal, state, and county election results will be displayed. Results for municipal or school district offices are reviewed and certified by their respective canvass boards.
My Vote Wisconsin
For certified results of municipal and school district elections, please contact the appropriate municipal clerk or school district clerk.
This website is designed for Wisconsin voters, both registered and non-registered. MyVote provides Wisconsin voters with registration, sample ballot, municipal clerk and polling place information. In addition, there is a section for military and permanent overseas voters to request an absentee ballot and access their absentee ballot online. The new online absentee ballot request and online absentee ballot access features work with the Statewide Voter Registration System (SVRS) and notify clerks when voters register or request an absentee ballot. Access My Vote Wisconsin here.
- District Map - View a map of the voting districts in Douglas County.
- Douglas County Municipal Clerks - Browse through contact information for the Douglas County Municipal Clerks.
- Douglas County Polling Place Locations - Find the polling places in Douglas County.
- Government Accountability Board - View upcoming events and news from the Government Accountability Board.
- Voter Information - Information regarding eligibility and registration requirements, how to obtain an absentee ballot, where to vote, and more.
- Voter Information Guides - Guides and resources for Wisconsin voters (absentee voting, elderly & voters with disabilities, election day voting, proof of residence, student residency, voter eligibility, voter registration, voter resources, voting rights & responsibilities).