Click to Home
Go To Search


Show All Answers

1. I was adopted as a child. Where can I find information about my birth parents?
2. I am the birth parent of a child who was adopted. Am I able to access the adoption records of my birth child?
3. I was adopted in Douglas County, Wisconsin and need a copy of my Order for Adoption. Can I request a copy directly through the Probate Office?

Contact Us Sitemap Employee Login Photo Credits Accessibility Copyright Report a Concern Translation/traducción/kev txhais Powered by CivicPlus
Douglas County Courthouse  |  1313 Belknap Street  |  Superior, Wisconsin 54880  |  Ph: (715) 395-1341