Click to Home
Go To Search

Register of Deeds

Show All Answers

1. How do I record a Quit Claim Deed and a transfer return form?
2. Where can I search property records?
3. When can I do a geneology search?

Contact Us Sitemap Employee Login Photo Credits Accessibility Copyright Report a Concern Translation/traducción/kev txhais Powered by CivicPlus
Douglas County Courthouse  |  1313 Belknap Street  |  Superior, Wisconsin 54880  |  Ph: (715) 395-1341