Click to Home
Go To Search


Show All Answers

1. If I am involved in a court case, do I need a lawyer?
2. How do I get a lawyer?
3. Where can I access legal information
4. Where can I get the forms that are used in the court system?
5. Where do I go to access public records of the court system?
6. Where can I find out about Douglas County's local rules?
7. If I do not have a computer can I look at written copies of the forms referenced here?
8. I did not find an answer here. Where else can I go?

Contact Us Sitemap Employee Login Photo Credits Accessibility Copyright Report a Concern Translation/traducción/kev txhais Powered by CivicPlus
Douglas County Courthouse  |  1313 Belknap Street  |  Superior, Wisconsin 54880  |  Ph: (715) 395-1341