Building Evacuation/Shelter Procedures
- Government Center Evacuation Routes
- Government Center Evacuation Relocation Area
- Government Center Emergency Shelter Location
- Courthouse Evacuation Routes
- Courthouse Evacuation Relocation Area
- Courthouse Emergency Shelter Location
- Rescue Stairwell Locations
- Planning for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuations
Department Monitor Training
For those whom have been identified as Department Monitors for the Courthouse or Government Center, click here for a copy of the training presentation.
Global Harmonized Systems
- The New Safety Data Sheets
- Safety Data Sheets
- Compliant Global Harmonized System
- View Douglas County SDS Books Here
Online Safety Training
Online training for all safety topics can be accessed here.
Each employee has his/her own username and password to access the system.
Username: firstname.lastname (all lower case, no spacing)
Password: FirstnameLastname (First and Last name Capital, no spacing)
For employees starting employment after 6/2014, your password (as described above) will be followed by 1!
If you are having difficulty logging into the system, please contact Dave Sletten at x1497.
An online office ergonomics tutorial can be accessed here.
Employees will need to click the 'Sign Up' tab to access the system.
Reference materials available here.